About Laradon's Employment Network
Laradon’s Employment Network (EN) uses a relationship-based, client-centered approach to help you achieve your employment goals. It is our goal to educate you about the Work Incentives that are available to you. Work Incentives provide a safety net for you as work towards returning to work. As you learn about Work Incentives, you will be motivated to “do more because you know more.” Laradon is here to support you and follow you through the entire process. In personal one-on-one sessions we get to know you and help you to select the services that will meet your specific needs and goals.
Laradon has been supporting people with disabilities for over 60 years. We understand the challenges you will face on your road to self-sufficiency. We offer you the services and supports that you need to overcome those challenges. We provide you individualized, personalized and face-to-face services tailored to help you meet your goals. Our purpose, as we educate, counsel and guide you, is to make your journey back into the workforce as stress free and successful as possible.
Services Offered by Laradon
Laradon offers a wide range of services that fit your job search and job retention needs. These services are tailored around your personal preferences and unique abilities. We will work hand-in-hand with you to determine your personalized service package. We offer:
- Career Counseling and Goal Setting: We help you match your interests, skills and abilities to create an employment goal.
- Resume and Cover Letter Development: We assist you to create a new or more powerful resume and cover letter.
- Interviewing Skills: We coach you on how to sell yourself to a potential employer, educate you on what employers can ask during an interview and teach you how to answer the “hard to answer” interview questions.
- Job Search Assistance: We teach you the most effective job search tools, provide job leads and are available for coaching sessions to help you with your job search.
- Work Incentives Counseling: We educate you about Social Security Work Incentives and the safety net that they provide you while you are attempting to return to the workforce.
- Follow-Along Services: Receive regular check-ins with Laradon staff to talk about your progress or needs at work.
- Job Accommodations: Receive advice about how to ask for reasonable job accommodations.
- Job Retention Services: Get assistance to help you retain your job.
- Social Security Work Incentives and Benefits Planning: Know how your Social Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) benefits will be affected by work; know how to prevent overpayments or disruption of benefits; Receive assistance or appropriate referrals to help you resolve benefits issues.
- Reporting Your Income to the Social Security Administration: Learn how to properly report your income to avoid overpayments.
Ann Austin, Ticket to Work Coordinator
5100 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80216